Hey, ya’ll, hey
Let’s see I’m a petite Black writer & educator of classic appeal and personality sharing stories of inspiration, and experiences of love, life, and faith as I evolve, self-improve, and voyage towards my dreams.
1. a work of enduring excellence
2. of perennial interest, quality, or style
On this blog I’ll talk about—
- Faith— Experiences of God, spirituality and worship as I toil towards getting my life together
- Health & Beauty— How I stay snatched….
- HERstory— stories of powerful women in our communities with hopes they will inspire you.
- Inspiration & Dream Catching— testimonies of instances as I journey towards my dreams & overcome hurdles
- Lifestyle & Hacks— Day to day survival and thriving tips
- Love & Relationships— views on relationship, love, & self-love as I try to love despite the fact I’ve been hurt and its hard
- Mommy-ing–day to day mommy-hood from pregnancy & beyond
Fun Facts about ya girl—
- I like smells…yes smells
- I’m a teacher. I teach Secondary English courses.
- Flat soda is the best
- I perform poetry & other creative works
- I’m 4’10 and a half & I bite
- twerking in the mirror is both aesthetically pleasing & cardio if you ask me
- I used to be addicted to cheeseburgers
- I curse like a sailor on a good day
- I host purpose & faith based events/workshops for women
- me and God nappin